Friday, December 19, 2008

shanthi akka

Shanthi akka
By: Raja
Hi guys ‘ this is raja from coimbatore .This is my first story to ISS and my first experience. Now I am 20.this incident took place when I was 17. Shanthi was my next-door neighbor . she will be about 34 years of age , a not-so-fantastic face , but a lovely body of 38-28-36. she wont look like a mother of two children.Since she was my next-door neighbor , I used to frequently visit her and help her children who are studying 5th and 3rd standards in their problems . One such day I went to her home at evening 5’o clock , there was no one available at her home . I shouted , ‘shanthi akka , enga irukeenga ? (shanthi, where are you ?). It seems she was taking her bath . She told , ‘Raja , akka mela irukken , bath panni kittu irukken , mela va ‘(raja, I am upside taking bath , come upside)Previously , when my friends told about masturbation , I used to fantasise about her and it gave immense loads of semen . Me too , I am 5.8 , weighing averagely , fair , medium built with curly hairs and have a 7-inch tool with a increased peak at the tip .Now , when I reached upstairs , the aroma of her soap came with the breeze and immediately my tool started rising up. When looking outside , it seemed that it was going to rain and the climate felt chill , it made me more excited and sensational .when I reached the door I asked ,’akka , priya-vum arun-um enga’(where is priya and arun). She replied behind the door that ,’avanga appavoda veliya poirukaanga’. ‘they had went outside with their father).she also said ‘wait a minute ‘.Then the door opened , shanthi akka stood with a black transparent nighty and with her free-falling hair , I went mad with lust that I would have fucked her at that right moment and I was far-behind the real world.She shook me from the ecstasy and asked me ‘naan eppadi irukken?’.(how am I looking?). on noticing closely only I noticed that her bra was not fully hooked and loose bits were hanging and her grey silk panties were looking gorgeous . I told ‘akka , rumba alaga irukka ‘ (you look beautiful) and she came near me and caught hold of my hand and took me inside the bedroom .She said ,’yaaru kittayum solladhey , yen bra hook poda mudiyala , help pannuda ?’(dont tell anyone , just my bra hook). I was already in cloud nine and she turned around with her back in front of me . She slipped her nighty and I could see her sweat which was fast arising and her unhooked bra . I slowly took my hand to the bra and caught the hook and I swear, what overcame me , I slipped the bra off her shoulder and turned her towards me . she said nothing and was staring at me completely with lust and sexy smile.I understood the intuition and she said me ‘dei raja , unnai naan ethanai naalaga okkanum ninaichen !! ippo than kidaikira ‘.(how many days I wanted to felt to fuck you , now only I got you). Her boobs were so sexy and with that pink nipples pointing out to me , I got mad and before she started to say something , I was crushing her pink nipples under my mouth . I was sucking it and biting the nipples which shanthi gave moaning sounds of ‘oooooooohhhhh aaaaahhhh , appadi than da , kadi da , nalla kadi da naaye , lollypop saapidara maathiri sappuda raja ‘.(suck it , bite it , lick it like a lollypop raja). Though I was taken aback with her dirty words , I got more excited and sucked the juicy melons just like anything . then she made me remove my dress .We got naked to a hot shower and with the water tub full oh hot water and rose perfume , we got into the tub together and I go on top of her , we dashed our bodies and an amount of electricity passed on between us . She said ‘unga uncle , ennai kavanikaradhey illai , sex vachukittu 6 maasam aagudhu ‘ and she lie down on my chest . Then after the bath , we went to the bed drying ourselves with each other. Then she took already erect tool in her mouth and started sucking , I was so filled with ecstasy that I was unable to contol cumming up . I told ‘shanthi akka , kanji varudhu veliya ‘ ( I am going to cum ) she told to cum in her mouth and I did it . then slowly we went into bed and I was teasing her pussy and boobs and soon I got my full erection . She told ‘raja , unnodaiya sunni rumba alaga irukkuththu da , un wife kuduthu vechava ‘. I told that my wife will come late and now you are fortunate and I got on top of her .I slowly kissed her mouth passionately an came down to boobs . Then I opened her legs wide and took my penis to her entrance of her love hole and I looked at her . her eyes were closed and she was already going through half the way to heaven , then I slowly inserted . it was so tight .i asked ‘akka , un pundai romab tight ah irukku ‘ . she replied tat ‘athu than un mama ulla vidala 6 maasama athu than ‘ and she started to scream ‘aaaaahhhhh , mollama vidu da , akka virku vallikuthu la ‘. I did not take anything in mind and rammed my hot tool into her pussy . ‘aiyo samy , romba sugam irukke , dei raja un sunni romba sugam kodukuthu da , nalla ozhu poduda , nally unga akka kuthi ulla vittu edu da naaye ‘. I got so mad with what she said and I rammed as fast as I can , She gripped my penis tightly inside the vagina and said ‘dei raja , unga akka-vuku thanni varudhu da , ippo un sunni nalla vegama vittu eduda sunni payale ‘. I gripped her hips tightly and rammed into her pussy . where she said she was going to cum , I also got the heat boiled up in my groins and I too started shouting ‘theyvudiya pullai , un purushan sunni patthatha , yen sunni um venuma , indha unnai ippo nalla kuthuren va . ennakkum thanni varudhu , un pundai ullaiye vidatuma de ?’’ she told ‘un thanniya yen kuthi ullaiya vidu da ‘‘. Then I cummed at the same time when she cummed . we were both exhausted as a heavy heat followed us out . then we both laid in beds for ten minutes more . she hugged me tightly and said ‘inimel nee than da yen purushan , naan koopidum pothu ellam varanum ‘. I told its your wish and I got dressed and returned home .Now a days , we used to fuck regularly that she aborted a child , maybe due to me ‘.. did you people enjoy my story ?.... leave your feedback at : incestraja@rediffmail.com ‘even unsatisfied house-wives and teenage girls around erode and coimbatore can contact me ‘‘ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED’ !!! 100% CONFIDENTIAL
Tell us how you liked this story ( 1 is worst - 5 is best)
1
2
3
4
5
Story viewed: 32327 timesFind more submissions from this author, Click hereTell a friend about this story, Click herePost/Read comments about this story, Click here
She just doesn't stop.She wants more and more cock in Patli Kamar 6
_uacct = "UA-1161124-1";
urchinTracker();

No comments:

Post a Comment