Friday, December 19, 2008

accounts madam

Sex Accounts Teacher
By: yagothepopat
Hai, friends Iam new to this site. Iam here to share my great experience with my accounts teacher. Iam from hyderabad. Iam doing my degree here & Iam alone here in a room. My native place is a small village near Anantapur. Iam a smart man with attractive face. I was poor in accounts subject. So, I decided to join tution & concentrate in my studies. So, one day I went to my teacher & asked her if she can tutate me. She said " As Ur good in other subjects & a diciplined student I'll tell U tution". I was very happy on hearing this & said that I'll be coming from the next day. She said to come at 6:30 p.m. I thanked her & went to my room.So, from the next day I started going to her house which was far from my room. I use to go on my bike. Few days passed as usuall. She was 27 married. Though it was three years she had no child. After some days we were close to each other. We both went for shopping on my bike. Days passed on & we were more close to each other & we eve went to movies, parks etc. I was very much attracted to her. One day I asked her about her husband. She said that he is an useless man & he is not fit as an husband. He never touched her from the time she was married to him. So, she had divoce with her husband. Her father died when she was 11 years old & her mother died after her marriage. On hearing this I pitied her & promised her that I'll help in all the aspects she needs. On hearing this she said "Ok, then I would like to get fucked with U." I was stunned on hearing this. I happily accepted her invitation. Then she pulled me & kissed me on my lips. I too hugged her hard & gave an excellent responce. She was pushing her whole tounge in my mouth & we were tasting our salaiva. It was really very tasty. We kissed for a long time for about 20 min. Then I lifted her & took her to the bed room. She was wearing a pink saree with matching blouse. I took off her saree. I first saw her sexy round navel. It was very fimiliar to the navel of telugu actress soundarya. I poured some ghee in her navel & licked her navel. She was now moaning yyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeesssssss, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, ooooooohhhhhhhhhh, uuuuuuuuuummmmmmmm, yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeehhhhh. Then She took off my t-shirt & jean & I took off her blouse & lhanga. I took off her bra & panties. She had a clean shaved pussy. I sucked her big boobs. I pressed them really hard. Then I sucked her whole body. She then sucked my whole body & at last went to my tool. She sucked my tool really well & with in few minutes I pumped a very heavy load of cum in her mouth & drank that with great happiness. Then I parted her pussy lips & starrted licking her pink & sexy pussy. She was now moaning with pleasure aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, uuuuuuuuuummmmmmmm. I incerted my whole tounge in her pussy & after few minutes she pumped out the cum with I drank.Then I made her sleep parting her legs. I slept on her entering my tool in her sexy pussy. Then I did the blow job. Her pussy was very tight as it was the first time she is being fucked. I first did slowly & she was moaning in a low vioce"aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, uuuuuummmmmmmmmm, OOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF. Then gradually I increased my speed. It was paining a lot to both of us. We both were moaning with great pleasure "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH, UUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMM, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF & so on.After some time I pumped a very heavy load of com in her pussy. Then we had some rest. After some time we did that again & again. We loved each other very much. I left my room & Iam with her now in her house. I fuck her more than five times in a day. I also promised her that I'ld give a beautiful child. She always one word to me that Iam her husband. She has decided that she would not marry any one. She says that she cannot live without me & I too love her very much & Iam not going to lose her at any cost.Hope U all enjoyed my experience. If there are any un-satisfied woman please contact me. My e-mail id is: yagothepopat@yahoo.co.in
Tell us how you liked this story ( 1 is worst - 5 is best)
1
2
3
4
5
Story viewed: 7158 timesFind more submissions from this author, Click hereTell a friend about this story, Click herePost/Read comments about this story, Click here
She is here to satisfy your every demand.Let her serve you in Dasi
_uacct = "UA-1161124-1";
urchinTracker();

1 comment: