Friday, December 19, 2008

gowry akka

Gowri Akka’s CD husband
By: ISS
Dear all my Fan’s,Really I got very good appreciation and encouragement from you. Many of our friends asked me to write according to their taste, so this time I am writing a story for them. It’s around morning 9.30 I was in deep sleep that time my mother screamed in my ear. "Hey Vicky, don’t forget to collect the rent from Gowri".I said ok, ok without opening my eyes.Here few words about Gowri Akka. She is 30 yrs old lady from a village near Vijayawada, She is my tenant and her husband is Mr.Rama Rao and he is a businessman. And Gowri is Rama Rao’s second wife. He already married her elder sister and she is living in Vijayawada. Gowri is a nice lady and open hearted and very good friend of mine. She knows everything about me including my Cross dressing habit and she will give few make up tips for me, which she used to do in her village. Gowri is a cute looking lady but not that much good height, she is lesser than the normal height and fat and fair lady. But she speaks very cute, especially with me, because I am the one and only friend she got in chennai. She speaks Tamil with slightly mixed Telugu. She had an abnormal size buttock. When she goes out for shopping or anywhere-whole road will watch her buttocks only.On that day I went to collect the rent money from her. Once I touched the gate she came out and opened the door and invited me inside the house. She is very happy to see me because whole day she is alone in the house without any one. She took the money from the draw and gave it to me before I ask. I collected it from her. She start, "Sit Vicky, have a coffee and go". I cant able to ignore her request and I also don’t have any work so I sat on the sofa. She is watching some songs in a Telgu channel.I took one telgu magazine and started to watch the pics. She came out from the kitchen with the coffee. She was in a light apple green nighty. In that nighty she looks amazing comparing to her that nighty looked good. Its almost transparent in the light I seen her big body she wore a white color inner skirt and no bra. She keep on laughing her self and trying to control her self. And avoiding me to see her face I don’t know why she is laughing. I checked my self how iam looking but there is nothing fishy with me. I started to speak some thing to control her, "What coffee powder you are using?"Next second she busted out her laugh, she dint stops it for very long time. I asked her, "Akka (In tamil akka means sister) what happened to you? Why you are laughing like this? Tell me I will also join with you".But she dint tell anything to me, she keep on continuing that same thing. After a long time she came to the control. Again I started to speak, "What akka are you becoming mad?" Why you are laughing like this?"She said, "Nothing"I asked, "Come on akka, tell me why you laughed like this after seeing me".She dint tell anything she shaked her head nothing with out stopping her smile.I got irritating, so I kept the coffee cup and said bye to her. Next second she got serious and kept quite. She holds my hand and told me to have the coffee. Now I asked roughly, "Why you laughed after seeing me?" again her face changed to smile and opend her mouth and said, "Nothing Vicky".I said, "No, I won’t accept you are hiding some thing to me, tell me what happened?"She dint said the reason for very long time. I also dint leave her. After a long time she started to tell the reason. She asked me, "Ok, I will tell you, but you must speak openly, ok"I said, "Akka I wont hide anything to you and you know every thing about me. Then why you are asking like this to me akka?"She smiled at me friendly and asked me, "What last night you and your friend did in the terrace?"In that first question it self I got shocked. Because that previous night Vasath and I had a nice Kissing session behind the water tank in the top floor. It is the safest place for us. but we forget to notice the backside of the water tank. My next house is also belongs to me their only Gowri Akka is living behind the house there was a small garden, but she wont come out to that garden area even in the day time so only we dint care about that area.She found that my face is changing in fear. So she tried to make me cool. "Hey Vicky, come on cool down, why you are getting tense, cool down, I wont tell this to any one even to my husband". She keeps on telling this to me. But I cant able to hear anything because of fear, my hands started shivering. That time I was a closet cross dresser that is the first time some third person came to know about me. She controlled me and gave few promises that she won’t tell that to anyone, then only I came to normal.After a long break I started to talk. "Akka, I am telling all truth to you, you are like my sister, Please don’t tell this to any one". "Don’t worry Vicky I am also treating as my own brother, feel free and tell me what is your problem" She rubbed my head softly and asked.I started to tell my problems to her, "Akka, I am not a normal person, I am not getting any sexual feelings when I seen a girl, even I wont get any feeling when I seen a girl nude". I was quite for little time and started again. "I like only guys, I will get horny when I seen a boy, this is my problem". I finished and looked at her face."Ok, Ok, I understand you are a hijira, am I right? She asked me.I simply shaked my head "Yes"."You know my husband is also like you only". She said with tears in her eye.I got shocked and looked at her. Then only she realized she mistakenly said some unwanted thing to me. She tried to manage her self, But she cant able to do that. "I mean, he is not exactly a hijira, rrrr but some thing ……………..". She said this with a troubling voice."Akka, what you are telling? Come on speak out". This time I started to compel her.She took a long breath and started to talk. "In the begging he is very good in everything including sex. After that I found lot of changes in his attitude. One day he asked me to have sex through my anal, but I feeled disgusting to have in my anal so I refused him to do that". She started to talk frankly to me."After that he dint have sex with you". I asked her.She replied, "No, not like that he will have sex with me. But not like the begging even his that thing (cock) wont get that much hard, he is not interested to have in my front side".She feeled shy to talk about sex even though she explained me decently without using filthy words."When I go near him with love he will chase me like a dog. But he is good man he will buy and give all the necessary things which I need". She continued."He is very good in the day times and he wont care me in the nights" She keep on telling this with out seeing me. I asked, "Still he his like that? "No, not now a days" She said with a slight smile.I understood I obstruct her continuity.Again she started "One afternoon in my village we both are alone in the home. I am making the lunch for us, that day there is a heavy rain in our place, we are having big form land in our village middle of that form land there was a big well is there near that well there is a small motor room also there." She got up and went to the kitchen I also followed her. She pored a cup of coffee and started to chip."Tell me what happened?" I asked her.She was not interested to continue but I want to know what happened to her in her life, so I dint leave her I bugged her and asked her to continued."That day there was heavy rain in our place that time he took our gardeners son and went to the motor room to repair the motor. I dint take it seriously and I was busy in preparing the Lunch and waited for him for very long time but he dint come I was very hungry so I took my umbrella and went to the motor room to call him. The door was very old one and it had lot of cracks I just looked inside the crack, inside the crack I viewed that scene, I cant able to imagine that in my dream also". She stopped her story and wiped her tears from her eye.I was sitting quite and listening her sound. She started to cry with out sound. I hold her hand and said "Ok Akka, leave it don’t cry I won’t ask it again". But she kept her hand on my hand and started to continue."Inside the room my husband and the boy both are sitting in the floor and they both are nude and my husband is holding that boys thing in his hand and kissing on his mouth. I am really shocked to seeing that. And I want to know what is happening inside so I kept quite and started to watch it. My husband hand moving up and down in his cock and the boy spread his legs and allowed my husband to do it. My husband took his mouth from his mouth and came to his chest and started to lick his nipple like a dog, the boy his name is srine he started to sound like a girl iiiiiiiiissssssssss haaaaaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhaaaaa issssssssssssss haaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa iiimmmm.I think that sound encouraged my husband he started to lick his nipple fast and fast. From the out side of the door I watched it with eye full of tears. But inside the room they both are enjoying. Now my husband started to bite his nipple that time srinee kept his hand on his head and pressed his head hard and one of Srinee’s hand hold my husbands cock and started to jerk, suddenly my husband took his hand from his cock and started to hug him roughly, then he took his mouth from his chest and kept it again in his dirty mouth and started to suck his mouth hard and hard for a long time. Then he took one of his hand from his body and kept it in his cock slowly he moved towards down side and opened his index finger and started to rub that boys anal". Suddenly she stopped telling her story and wiped his face with her hand and started to continue from that place."He insert her finger in his anal and moved front and back, that boy started to enjoy his work" I interfered innocently, "How you know that the boy is enjoying his work?"She replayed, "With his sound he started to sound iiisssssssshhhhhaaiiiiiissssshhhhhhha iaaaaaassssssss issssssssahhhhhha he is keep on inserting his finger front and back suddenly he took his mouth from his mouth and kept it in his cock and started to chew it".I got shocked, "What? Chewed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"She said, "yeah I think so, he chewed it for 3 or 4 times and started to suck it. He took his cock fully in his mouth and he removed his mouth up to the head of his cock but he dint takes his cock out of his mouth. Srinee hold his hair with his both hands tightly. He keeps on doing his cock for 5 or 10 times then he took the cock out of his mouth and turned that boy. And he also know about that so without telling anything he turned and lay down in the floor and spread his both legs widely. I am watching all this with confusion. Next second what my husband did to that boy it made me wamiting. He opened that boys buttocks crack with both of his hand and started to lick it deeply, that boy rised his buttocks and allowed my husband to lick his anal nicely. I almost feeled like wamitting but my husband enjoyed it nicely". I asked, "He won’t lick your anal?"She replied, "Yeah he will do but I won’t allow him to lick my anal and all but I will love to allow him to lick my pussy"."Oh I see, then what all he did to that boy?" I asked and kept quite."He continued his work to the boy. He took his anal in his full mouth and sucked it deeply, he keep on doing it for very long time, then he took his mouth from his anal and sat between his legs and took his hand near his face and spite on it, I sharpen my eyes and started to watch it seriously. He spite lot of saliva on his hand rubbed it on his anal, then again he took his face close to his anal and opened his butt crack and spite directly in his anal hole and insert his middle finger in anal and jerked it for few times. That time my husbands cock was rock hard. Then he removed his finger from his anal and hold his cock in his hand and spite some saliva on his cock and rubbed it all over it, he did that few times and lay on that boy, that time that boy opened his ass hole with both of his hand, my husband hold his cock in his hand and took it closely to his ass hole then he kept on the mouth of the anal and pressed it slowly. That time that boy started moaning slowly "HHHHHaa isssss sssllllllllowwwww sssllowwwllllly sirrr plllllzzzzzzzzzzzz" But I don’t think my husband listen his word he was busy in inserting his cock in that small anal finally he done. Then he lay his full body on that boy and started to press his cock slowly in his anal, that boy started to shout aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhaa ahhhhhhhh aahhhhhhBut he dint care he keep on pressing his cock deeply in that boys anal after inserting his cock in his anal he started to fuck slowly in the begging then he increased his speed and the boy started to scream ahhhhhhhhaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ahhhhhhhhhhhha haaaaaaaaaaaslllllowwwwwwwwwlyyyyy siiirrrrrrrrr plllllllllllssssssssssss do it slowly siiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrr aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh ppppppppllzzzzzzzzzzz but he dint reduce his speed and I also don’t like to stand there so I left that place fast". She stopped for a while.I asked her, "Did you asked your husband about that matter?" "Did he know that you know about his secret sex life?""No, I don’t think so and I don’t like to speak about it I kept his food on the dinning table and went to the bed and cried till next day morning in the pillow, he came near me and slept with me and went to his work next day but he dint ask anything. I dint speak anything for 3 or 4 days, after that what I can do in this bloody county." She wiped her tears from her cheeks.I kept my hand on her hand."Akka from that day onwards you are not having sexual relationship with him?" I asked Gowri akka."No we are having sex regularly, I cant able to live without speaking to him, one day we went to his parents house in the bus, that day heavy crowed in the bus, I was standing in front of my husband. That time he came very closely to me and pressed his cock on my buttock I dint tell or do anything because he is my husband. Suddenly I had a plan I don’t like my husband is keeping some sexual relation with a dirty boy so I planned to show my asshole to him for his work. And he also loves to have sex in the anal only. So I rubbed my buttocks in his cock, next second my plan got to work, in that second his cock got erected and I turned slightly towards him and looked at him he smiled at me I too. He started to press his cock on my buttocks till our bus stop." She stopped and took a hard breath.Then again she started, "We got down at our stop, he became very horny and kept his hand on my shoulder and started to pinch my nipples and press my boobs and all in the road itself. Thank god that time nobody’s in the road, I feeled very shy in the road so I removed his hand from my shoulder but he dint leave me he kept his hand on my buttocks and pressed it hard. I said, "No honey, please we will keep all this in our home. But he dints listen my word. When ever he see that we are alone suddenly he started to do his mischief. Finally we came to his mothers home, she told me to change the dress and I went to change my dress. It’s an old house no separate room to change the dress, we will change the dress only in the corner of hall and it look little dark. So I went there and removed my saree. Suddenly my husband came behind me and hugged me roughly and kissed from my backside of the neck and shoulders I was just in blows and inner skirt. After a very long time he is doing that to me, so dint refuse him but I had a look at the room and confirmed nobody is there. He lifted my inner skirt and kept his cock in my buttocks without removing her pant. I found a thick rod inside his pant. He pulled my face towards his face and kissed me roughly and took my lower lip and bites it hardly. I dint tell anything to him I just enjoyed it. Suddenly he started to remove his pant with one hand and he dint takes his other hand from my buttocks. Soon he pulled his pant down and took his tool out. Oh my god that is the first time I saw his cock that much hard. And I feeled very scared because it’s an open place. But my husband dint care about anything, he kept his cock between my thighs and started to pump me. His hand pressed my breast very badly. I told him to do it slowly but he dint listens my words. He went to the peak. After few seconds he took his cock from my thighs. I thought he finished his work but he lifted my inner skirt more high and opened my leg little wide with his leg and kept his cock in my anal mouth. I thought he is mistaken my anal as my cunt, so I tried to tell that he selected the wrong place. Before opening my mouth he pushed his cock with full force inside my anal. I shouted aaaaaaaaahaaaaaaahhhhhh heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy heeyyyyy heeeeeeyy take it out, take it out. But he dints care about my sound he banged me in the wall and sent his huge size cock inside my anal and fucked me hardly. He pressed me in the wall badly and made his ride faster and faster. I tried my level best to get rid of him and I failed in that. Even though I cant able to bare that pain in my ass, so I again started to escape from his cock, so I gave more power and tried to escape. This time he started to beg, "Gowri, Please Gowri, I will finish it soon Gowri, Please bare it Gowri". His words made me cool, so I left escape from him. I kept my face in the wall and cried. That was the only thing I can do at that time." She took a long breath."What happened after that? I asked Gowri akka."After fucking me in my anal, He became very close to me. He took me to a movie, then to the restaurant. He became very friendly and lovable husband to me." She said."Still he is having sex through your anal?" I asked eagerly."Yes" she replied."You like that sex?" again I asked."No, not in the begging. But one day he took me for shopping and he brought a nice Mysore silk saree to me. In the night he said he want to see how iam looking in that saree. But I said iam not in the mood to wear it because that I was so tired. Then he said, "Gowri darling, do you want to see how I am looking in this saree". I laughed at him and said, "Yes dear, can you wear and show to me." Immediately he started to wear it. Iam surprised he is wearing the saree like a girl even many of the girl’s dint know how to wear a saree. I enjoyed the way he is wearing then he took one of my bra and wore it then he took my blows but it was too tight for him so he left it. He looks gorgeous in that saree you know?" She stopped with a smile.I pulled the words from her mouth, "Did he had sex with you in the saree?"She said, "Of course, That time I was sitting in the bed. He came near me and started to kiss me smoothly in my lips and neck then came to my breast. After a very long time he kissed my breast. I hold my boobs in my hand and allowed him to suck my nipples. He licked my nipples with his tip of the toung in the begging then he bite it slowly, aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh iiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssss aaaaaahaaaaaaIn that moment I forget the total world. He bites my nipples for very long time then he took one of my boob and sucked it like a little baby. Then he took his saree's front portion from her shoulder and lifted her bra and told me to do the same by action. I understood his feeling, so I went near her boob and licked it as he did to me. When my tip of the toung touched it he started to monar isssssssssssss haaaaa haaaaaaaa ahhdo itttttt, dooooooooo ittttttttttttt, lovelyyyyyyyyyyyy dearrrrrrrr doooooooo iiiiiiitttttttttttt. I took my toung from the nipple and looked at him. He touched my head gently and asked me to do the same in his eyes. I gave a smile and started to do that to him. I licked it for few times and took his nipple fully in my mouth. He hugged my head tightly and shouted llllllloovvvvvvvvvvvellllllllly Gowwwwwwrrrrrrrriiiiiii, nnnnnicccccccceeeeee itttttttts doooooo dooooooo ittttttttttt donnnnnnnnnttttttttttt stoppppppp plllllllzzzzzzooooooooooooohhhhhhh ooooooohhhhhh woooooow its reeeeeeallllllly niccccccce dearrrrrrrrr dooooooooo ittttttt ear it, eat it, bite it deaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr bite itttttttttttt plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I dint disappoint him I did all as per his instruction. After a long time of sucking his nipple he came towards my legs and lifted my saree and opens my legs widely and kept his mouth on my sticky pussy and started to lick it. That time I started to shout slowly in his ear llllllloovvvvvvvvvvvellllllllly dearrrrrrrrrrr, nnnnnicccccccceeeeee itttttttts doooooo dooooooo ittttttttttt donnnnnnnnnttttttttttt stoppppppp plllllllzzzzzz hhhhhhaaaaaaa hhhhhhhaaaaaaaa ahhooooooooooooohhhhhhh ooooooohhhhhh woooooow its reeeeeeallllllly niccccccce dearrrrrrrrr dooooooooo ittttttt haaaaaaaa wwwwwwwooooo wooo wooooo aahhhhh ahhhhhhhahhhhh ahhhhhBecause this is the first time some one his keeping the mouth in my pussy, this is the first time I enjoyed the sex like this he dint stop with my pussy then he took his mouth to my ass and licked it sucked it and that that also gave a good feelings to me. Finally he insert his finger in my pussy and jerked it fast and fast wooooooowwwwwwww itttttsssssssss great than every thing I enjoyed it I cant able to forget that night and my husband in saree. After a few seconds I got my climax and get tired and I told my husband to stop it. Then he took his finger from my pussy, his finger was fully stick with my cum, he rubbed my cum all over his rock hard cock and turned me. I understood he is going fuck my ass, and now a days iam not getting any pain in my asshole when he fucks so I left him to enjoy my asshole." she finished.I started my question again, "Now a days how he doing sex with you? in saree? or like a normal man?"She answered to my final question, "When ever he is saree that night will be unforgettable, so I wont tell anything if he wear saree."I secretly planed in my mind to have a nice dressing session with Gowri akka’s husband.
Tell us how you liked this story ( 1 is worst - 5 is best)
1
2
3
4
5
Story viewed: 9156 timesFind more submissions from this author, Click hereTell a friend about this story, Click herePost/Read comments about this story, Click here
Everyone wants more than one.Watch her satisfy two cocks in Mere Do Premi
_uacct = "UA-1161124-1";
urchinTracker();

No comments:

Post a Comment