Friday, December 19, 2008

friends mom&sis

Boob fuck friend's mom and sister
By: Kai
B.Narakash is a close friend of mine. His family consists of his dad, mom, and 2 fleshy sisters. Mom’s name is Thamiram – a wonderful tamil name. Elder sister - Anbu. Younger sister - Thabavathy (everybody calls her Thabu). Lets cut the boring usual preample and cut to the fuck.Anbu Akka is holding the counter top in her kitchen and bending her entire torso to give me access to her cunt…..I’m fucking her doggy style, with saree & petticoat bunched in her hip, holding her ass buns with both hands. Since it was after a blow job, I have been fucking her for 15 minutes now… I wanted some different action, so I changed the scene….which is a bit unusual for us… I made Anbu akka lie down on the floor….opened her blouse hooks and bra…started tit-fucking with my condemn-less penis….usually when Akka and I do a quickie especially in the kitchen in daytime we don’t do tit-fucking since it’s a high risk action…but I didn’t care…becoz I know everybody gets fucked in that house by many people which we will cover in coming episodes. She was holding her breasts on both sides to give my dick a valley in the middle of her chest. I fucked anbu akka’s breasts for 5 more minutes and came all over her breasts. She was very upset that I didn’t cum in her cunt. So I promised i’ll fuck her in a few minutes. She also knows that I don’t get hard again soon just kenading her breasts or sucking my penis. So now I need a way to get my dick up very soon for the second fuck. The only person who can get me hard in less than two minutes is her mom Thamiram who happens to be the first aunt I fucked when I was in school about 10 years ago.Her mom, her dad, her borther, her sister-in-law, her husband everybody were interestingly watching TV at the living room. Anbu akka knows about my affair with her mom a few years ago. Anbu akka suggested calling her mom to the kitchen to get my dick up. I refused and said that i’ll do some action to get hard using her mom in the living room itself. She said it’s too dangerous. I said I’d love a dangerous foreplay and adventurous hard on. I went to the living room where everybody is interestingly watching television. Thamiram athai was on the wooden couch lying parallel to the couch which is big enough for another 2 people. She is facing the Tv directly. Her son and daughter-in-law were sitting on chairs in front of the couch watching Tv. The only person who is behind the couch and can see us is Thamiram’s husband who is also drunk and dozed off at his chair.I walked in to the living room, passed Thamiram Athai’s husband and sat on the couch near Thamiram athai’s feet. She knew I was ‘talking’ to Anbu akka at the kitchen. She was watching TV with her glasses on. Her left breast was showing out of her blouse and it was huge like a kids’ soccer ball. It’s been a few years since I played with those melons. In the recent years, she wanted me to play with them but I refused. The last I fucked her was about 10 years ago when I was in school. So she’s not new to me. I knew the directions of her body. I made a flirtatious eye contact with her with a small smile. She smiled back at me for two seconds and changed her attention to the TV. Now I smiled little heavy with my lips moving side to side. I also changed my focus from her face to her left breast. She got it….She got it…She got it man….She stopped watching TV and now trying to get up but I gestured her to stay calm in the same position. I took my right hand and cupped her left boob mostly with my palm. Oh man! I remember this boob. I have so many miles on this boob. I have equity on this boob. With the amount of sperm I spilled on this boob, it should have crores of my sons and daughters over there. She was a little stunned and surprised looking at me grabbing her boob in the middle of daylight at her living room but her eyes said to me that she was very happy and requested me to proceed.I gave her small squeezes on the same breast thinking she might scream if I knead it fast. Everybody is watching Tv interestingly. She adjusted her saree to show me her right breast as well. I took my other hand and captured that one too. No matter how old she is, her boobs are aphrodisiac to me. Thamiram athai started opening the front hooks of her blouse and I got a little concerned wondering where this is going. I do a lot of dangerous foreplays but never get rid of clothes of the woman or me; tough to come up with an alibi if and when we are caught. Since I tickled her lusty itch she’s ready for anything now. Since I’m visiting my childhood tits I’m unstoppable either. She opened her jacket and tried to remove from her body. I signaled her not to do that. I love keeping the jacket flaps on the side of the melons. It adds a kick man! She kept the blouse flaps on the sides. I grabbed both her naked boobs and started kneading like preparing flour for roti. Nakedness is a lot better and better feeling in to the dick. My penis is hard again and is ready for that fuck I promised Anbu akka in the kitchen. But I don’t have a heart to leave Thamiram Athai’s melons and put my dick in Anbu akka’s cunt. So I bent on Thamiram’s chest, put my face in the middle of her naked breasts and shook my head like a horse inside the water kettle. She liked that. I put my mouth on one of her nipple and started sucking like a baby and started turning the other breast’s nipple like a radio knob. Oh man! I was so horny like a horse and wanted to fuck her boobs right there. I told the same in her ear. She was so happy and said why not lets do it right now right there. Remember there are three more people in the same room and two of them watching Tv.
Tell us how you liked this story ( 1 is worst - 5 is best)
1
2
3
4
5
Story viewed: 30469 timesFind more submissions from this author, Click hereTell a friend about this story, Click herePost/Read comments about this story, Click here
Humping the same pussy is so boring.Lets fuck some other pussy in Ek Mard Do Kali
_uacct = "UA-1161124-1";
urchinTracker();

No comments:

Post a Comment